Bowie Knife D2 Steel Blade Crocodile Dundee Knife Handle
The Dundee knife changed into created through an Australian gunsmith named John Bowring. He changed into approached via the studio that produced Crocodile Dundee movie and asked to make an authentic knife for the Dundee individual. Bowring agreed and produced the well-known Dundee knife.
Product Dimensions: Variable according 18 Inches
Blade Length: 12 Inch
Handle length: 6 Inch
Material: Stainless steel
Handle Material: Leather & Horn
Handle Color: Brown & Black
Blade Color: Silver
Blade Edge: Plain
Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Point: Clip point
Sheath Included: Yes
Sheath Material: Durable Leather sheath
Hardness: D2 steel Hardness 58-60 HRC
What is Stainless Steel Knife Used For?
- Commonly used for cutting
- Can be used in kitchen cutlery
- It can be used as a survival knife, Hunting Knife.
- It can be used as a Tactical knife.
- It is perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, sewing, etc.
- It can be used as a bowie knife, skinner knife, and scrimshaw knife.
- It can be used as a pocket folding knife.
- It can be used for peeling wood for tinder.
- It can be used in dressing games and whittling branches.
WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE?
Each customizes Bowie Knife package comes with
A Leather Sheath.
Why buy from us?
- EXACTLY AS SHOWN