Damascus Steel Machete Knife Micarta Handle DK-102
- Free worldwide shipping
Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Bowie Knife Machete Knife Micarta Handle
Damascus knife is elaborately processed which is what characterizes the quality. Damascus steel is made of a very unique material. Stacking and Folding happens hundreds of times that consume much time but ensures good quality of the blade.
Product Dimensions: Standard 18 inches
Blade Length : 12 Inch
Handle Length : 6 Inch
Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Micarta
Blade Color: Gray
Knife Type: Full Tang
Sheath Included: Yes
Sheath Material: Durable Leather sheath
Hardness: Damascus Steel 58-60 HRC
Why Love Damascus Bowie Knife?
- Knife enthusiasts love to have Damascus bowie knives in their collection for so many reasons. Like, it offers so much diversity that reflects versatility inherent in Damascus that is absent from other blades.
- It enhances ancient tradition dramatically.
- It offers ideal aesthetics and high performance.
- Boast stylish wavy patterns of blades
- An expressive work of Art (Uniqueness)
- More durable with Edge retention
- Unique prestige. Damascus knives are worth owning and using.
WHAT IS DAMASCUS BOWIE KNIFE USED FOR?
- Damascus Bowie used the knife to subdue his assailants after having been stabbed severally.
- Specially designed for cutting and stabbing
- It can be used for butchering or skinning.
- It can be used as hunting kukri.
- It can be used for camping, backpacking, and fishing.
- It can be used as hunting dagger
WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE?
Each customizes Bowie Knife package comes with
A Durable Leather Sheath
Why buy from us?
Processing & Delivery Time:
We make knives within 2 to 4 days when we will receive your order after that we will dispatch your order from DHL and you will receive within 4 to 5 days.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.