Damascus Steel Kukri Knife Bone And Stag Handle DK-181
- Free worldwide shipping
The Damascus Steel Kukri Knife DK-181 features a sharp, durable Damascus steel blade and ornate Bone and Stag Handle, making it an indispensable tool for your outdoor adventure. Its reliable construction allows for maximum performance in any environment, providing a reliable and comfortable grip.
Damascus Steel Kukri Knife Bone And Stag Handle
Product Dimensions: Variable according 15 Inches
Blade Length: 10 Inch
Handle length: 5 Inch
Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Bone & Stag
Handle Color: Brown
Blade Edge: Plain
Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Point: Kukri Knife
Sheath Included: Yes
Sheath Material: Durable Leather sheath
Hardness: D2 steel Hardness 58-60 HRC
What is Stainless Steel Knife Used For?
- Commonly used for cutting
- Can be used in kitchen cutlery
- It can be used as a survival knife, Hunting Knife.
- It can be used as a Tactical knife.
- It is perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, sewing, etc.
- It can be used as a kukri knife, skinner knife, and scrimshaw knife.
- It can be used as a pocket folding knife.
- It can be used for peeling wood for tinder.
- It can be used in dressing games and whittling branches.
WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE?
Each customizes Bowie Knife package comes with
A Leather Sheath.
Why buy from us?
- EXACTLY AS SHOWN
Absolutely gorgeous knife should really be listed and a Kukri it’s big enough lol I would definitely order from you again. Thank you.