Kukri Knife Damascus Steel Rose Wood Handle DK-179
- Free worldwide shipping
Description: DK-179 is a superior Kukri Knife handmade with Damascus Steel and a Rose Wood handle for superior performance and balance. Boasting a thick spine and curved blade, this knife is perfect for cutting, slicing, and carving with precision. Its ergonomic handle design provides optimal control and comfort for ultimate versatility.
Kukri Knife Damascus Steel Rose Wood Handle
Product Dimensions: Variable according 15 Inches
Blade Length: 10 Inch
Handle length: 5 Inch
Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Rose Wood
Handle Color: Brown
Blade Color: Gray
Blade Edge: Plain
Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Point: Kukri Knife
Sheath Included: Yes
Sheath Material: Durable Leather sheath
Hardness: D2 steel Hardness 58-60 HRC
What is Stainless Steel Knife Used For?
- Commonly used for cutting
- Can be used in kitchen cutlery
- It can be used as a survival knife, Hunting Knife.
- It can be used as a Tactical knife.
- It is perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, sewing, etc.
- It can be used as a kukri knife, skinner knife, and scrimshaw knife.
- It can be used as a pocket folding knife.
- It can be used for peeling wood for tinder.
- It can be used in dressing games and whittling branches.
WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE?
Each customizes Bowie Knife package comes with
A Leather Sheath.
Why buy from us?
- EXACTLY AS SHOWN
I'm absolutely in love with my new knife. I'm very picky and love all of the definitely hand forged details. Everything about this blade says perfection and skill. Thanks for great service as well as quality!!